What we do
Epic Online Services enables over half a billion players to engage with Epic's own games and store, as well as with hundreds of games published by studios around the world. Epic's account systems are to lead the industry to a more open environment built on a foundation of privacy, security, trust, and interoperability by design.
What you'll do
As the Product Manager for Identity you will be the backbone of the team. You will keep the team focused, prioritize and manage key milestone deliveries, champion the customer, mitigate potential risks, and shepherd the service into an open future. The ideal candidate has extensive consumer product management experience in delivering complex, multi-platform products and services.
In this role, you will:
• Own the vision and strategy - You're a system thinker who exhibits the skill to establish a coherent model of interconnected components within a broader system. Taking into account alignment with user needs, Epic's principles, compliance with relevant laws, and platform certification requirements.
• Own the roadmap - Align development and product teams to frequently release impactful features. Focus on user needs and drive iteration of new features.
• Be hands on - Steer from the front and work side-by-side with the teams.
What we're looking for:
• 7+ years of product management experience; technical background preferred.
• Analytical mindset. Design queries to support data-informed decisions, evaluations, and goal setting.
• Adaptable. Proven track record of responding to emerging user insights and shifting market dynamics.
• Self-starter. You can thrive in an environment with little direction, create a vision and find the resources to execute it.
• You're user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
• Exceptional communications skills. Communication needs to scale from day-to-day collaboration to exec presentations.
• Experience managing a set of solutions, not simply a single product.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbop86-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.