Senior Partnerships Manager
What we do
Social interactions are incredibly diverse in nature, and the Fortnite Social team is building a virtual space that works for all of them. By doing so, we empower people to build meaningful relationships and have fun together.
What you'll do
Product management is both challenging and rewarding. As part of the Fortnite Social team you'll be focused on enabling our players to have fun while creating meaningful friendships. This important pursuit requires empathy for our players as well as an analytical approach towards their actions. To better understand their needs and requirements you will study and reflect those learnings to the engineering teams so that we can experiment with well-considered solutions.
For us, product management means analyzing and thinking about behaviors and systematically questioning assumptions. We strive to understand how things work (or don't work), and to implement those findings with simplicity and elegance. If that resonates with you, then we'd love to talk.
In this role, you will
• Ideate, design and spec changes to the Fortnite player experience
• Drive initiatives with minimal direction/supervision
• Collaborate with design and development teams to ship new experiences
• Establish, guide, and modify product documentation
What we're looking for
• Someone who is organized, able to work independently & with tight timelines
• Excellent communication, documentation writing and presentation skills
• Experience working on multiplayer experiences (in games or social networks)
• 3-5 years of product management experience shipping features
• SQL skills, a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk831-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.