What We Do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
As a member of our team, you will help us thrive for operational production excellence, as we take on new and ever changing challenges for our expanding library of products, how they interact with one another, and help coordinate projects and initiatives that will redefine our ecosystem of experiences.
In This Role You Will
• Collaborate with Publishing, Product & Platform Development teams on various initiatives and projects
• Create, organize and maintain products on digital Partner stores (console and mobile)
• Work with the Product Management team to maintain products pricing and limit regional deviations on Partner stores
• Be able to articulate and coordinate production planning, compliance & procedure updates, and submission issues
• Drive, coordinate and manage cross-team, cross-disciplines or team projects/initiatives as assigned
What We're Looking For
• Detail oriented, and able to stay organized in high flux environment
• Strong problem-solving, and project management skills
• Strong external partnership/relationship management
• Ability to navigate multiple content management systems (web, 1st Party Platform, etc.)
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Games industry knowledge and experience, able to relate to players' experience with products
• Familiarity with a second language
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvpz7n-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.