M&A / Technical Accounting Sr. Accountant
What you'll do
• As the Process Owner for Spend Approval, design and implement policies, processes and tools to ensure an efficient and controlled spend approval process
• Manage a ''High Spend Approval Process'', working closely with Senior Leadership to provide clear information to support decision making on Epic's largest spend decisions
• Provide excellent customer service to Epic employees navigating Epic's spend approval processes
• In the short term, manage a manual approval process, to ensure spend is approved and Purchase Orders are issued, compliant to policy
• Manage the Supplier Onboarding process, to ensure suppliers are correctly onboarded into Epic's ERP systems
• Manage a small team of supporting Procurement Analysts
• Collaborate with Accounts Payable Team to resolve Purchase Order/Invoice issues
• Support integration of acquisitions into the Epic Procurement and budget approval process
What we're looking for
• Minimum 7 years Procurement Operations experience
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
• Experience in Process Ownership, ideally in a fast growing Technology environment.
• Experience in hiring, managing and motivating a team
• Clear understanding of best practice Financial Controls
• Experience in designing operational processes and implementing Procurement tools
• Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.