Procurement Operations Coordinator
Procurement at Epic
In this role, you will
• Collaborate closely with stakeholders to understand their Procurement needs;
• Support supplier selections and negotiations to ensure Epic is working with high performing, well managed suppliers and getting great value for money;
• Negotiate supplier contracts in collaboration with the Legal Team;
• Work with stakeholders to obtain necessary spend approvals;
• Lead supplier performance reviews to ensure suppliers perform to a high standard;
• Work with Category Leads to define efficient ways to support the ever growing needs of IT including innovative approach to scale Procurement's support.
What we're looking for
• Minimum 5 years' procurement experience.
• Bachelor's degree (Finance, Economics, MIS preferred), or equivalent experience.
• Experience running supplier selection processes including Request For Proposals (RFPs) and commercial & contract negotiations.
• Category experience in Software as a Service, IT Hardware, Cloud Services, Professional Services, Facilities Management or Construction.
• Experience on Enterprise Software renewals including current usage auditing, demand planning forecasting and pricing benchmarking.
• Experience working with Legal teams in the negotiation of non-commercial terms
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments. Experience working in a Procurement team for a high growth technology or gaming company would be an advantage.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p9mq-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.