What We Do
Our Finance and Accounting teams build the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, international subsidiaries, as well as with external partners to ensure a world-class finance organization. Our team contains experts from fields like tax, treasury, Procurement, FP&A, and more.
What You'll Do
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining collaborative partnerships with internal stakeholders to understand their Procurement needs. In addition, you will also work cross-functionally to lead, develop, and deploy sourcing strategies.
In this role, you will
• Management of the following (but not limited to) categories: eSports, Events, Content Marketing, Sponsorships, Swag, Email Campaigns, and Branding across all Epic titles;
• Execute sourcing events to include collection of business requirements, supplier identification, selection, and negotiation while ensuring Epic is getting optimal value;
• Lead supplier performance reviews to ensure Epic is working with high-performing, well-managed suppliers and getting great value for our money;
• Negotiate supplier contracts in collaboration with the Legal Team;
• Work with Category Lead to define efficient ways to support the ever growing needs of Marketing; including innovative approaches to scale Procurement's support.
• Provide s trategic Category Management experience in Professional Services and/or Marketing
What we're looking for
• 7+ years' procurement experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience running supplier selection processes including Request For Proposals (RFPs) and commercial & contract negotiations.
• Strong marketing business acuity; understanding and practical application of relevant market/industry trends
• Experience working with Legal teams in the negotiation of non-commercial terms
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and fast-paced environments. Experience working in a Procurement team for a high growth technology or gaming company would be an advantage.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d80z0m-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.