What We Do
Player Experience is responsible for the overall health and happiness of Epic's players across all consumer products within the Epic Games ecosystem. The Player Experience organization partners closely with internal and external stakeholders, relentlessly driving innovation and continuous improvement on behalf of all Epic's players.
What You'll Do
We're looking for a Player Experience, Accounts & Escalations Director to be responsible for improving the overall experience of login related issues, developing automation, self-help and establishing processes/procedures/training for our front line support, analyzing data for trends and reporting, as well as managing the feedback loop between our players and our development teams within Epic Games to push the envelope, and how we support our awesome players!
In addition, this position will be responsible for the overall strategy, development and governance of how we handle Executive, Legal and Product specific escalations. This entails working on issues that don't fall within our standard runbooks, and deals with highly sensitive information and time critical turnaround requirements. Working collaboratively and cross functionality across internal and external stakeholders, the Escalations Director will drive a best in class end-to-end process for addressing anomalous and highly sensitive issues.
In this role, you will
• Be the subject matter expert in Accounts related issues, Escalation criteria, paths and processes.
• Owns and improves the accounts and escalations criteria and paths of the processes that support our products.
• Drive automation solutions which enables self-help as a priority - reducing the burden on players and agents.
• Accountable to executives, legal, agents and players for resolution and speed of delivery.
• Acts as a driver for solutions on accounts related issues, executive escalations, legal escalations and cross-departmental processes.
• Leads the Escalations team who are the elite of our agents and maintain an excellent relationship with our vendors.
• Generates training for the Escalations team to understand the product and processes we need to support our Players.
• Responsible for the overall health of the issues handled by the Escalations team by understanding our data and making decisions to create better agent and player experiences.
• Maintains a working relationship with Player Experience teams for incoming news and features, processes, outgoing feedback and definition of better player experiences.
• On-call for emergent issues.
What we're looking for
• 4+ years of leadership experience with a proven track record of managing all facets within a large globally distributed organization, setting strategy, fostering collaboration and developing people.
• Strong communications skills and the ability to influence and drive alignment across multiple stakeholders, while building strong and lasting relationships.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment with ever changing and competing priorities.
• Ability to function well within ambiguity and tell a clear story with data/insights.
• Ability to author big picture vision, but also willing to dive into the details to move projects along - a team player with a ''no task is too small'' attitude.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwo2v2-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.