What We Do
We deliver the most innovative gaming and entertainment experiences possible to players across the world. Whether through community outreach, world-class events, or partnership integrations, all supported with groundbreaking partnership marketing campaigns, the Epic Games Publishing and Marketing teams seek to surprise players with new experiences every time they drop in to play.
What You'll Do
Epic is looking to add to their growing Partnerships organization with a Partnerships Manager who will manage, maintain, and execute key partnership programs for Epic's products, including Fortnite. In this role, you'll help deliver against the organization's global partnerships as a key operator in designing and bringing to life industry-defining interactive experiences. You will create relationships with industry leading brands, companies, and individuals and be the lead who executes their partnerships for Fortnite IP integrations. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly scaling company within the entertainment industry and be a part of expanding Epic's global role in culture.
In This Role You Will
• Support the Global Partnerships Team with new insights focused on optimizing every program for reach, engagement, and monetization.
• Manage the execution workflow for multiple partnership campaign executions from concept to launch as the key Epic partnership operations liaison across Music or Fashion category deals.
• Work closely with art/design, product, marketing, publishing, engineering, legal, and other teams to ensure all elements are created and delivered on time, including overseeing holistic partnership timeline, assisting with go-to-market deliverables, and consolidating partner communications.
• Lead day-to-day engagement with external partners to understand their objectives and ensure all collaboration elements reflect them, along with key brand and legal guidelines.
• Collaborate and communicate as key point of contact internally on behalf of a partner to champion their needs.
• Aggregate and build post-mortem reporting decks for internal and external partners, including using key KPI's and product management insights to create holistic review.
What We're Looking For
• Minimum 5 years professional experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
• Business Development, Partnership Operations and/or Partnership Execution experience in music, fashion, or consumer marketing is critical. Candidates should have experience leading execution of partnership marketing campaigns in-house or in an agency setting.
• Operator who prides himself/herself/theirself on having strong communication skills, working well internally/externally with different types of personalities, and who is tremendously organized.
• Capable of devising cutting-edge partnership strategies backed up by insightful market and player analysis.
• Strong communications skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interface with cross-functional internal/external teams and senior executives are required.
• Organizational skills and ability to multitask, including handling several projects at once calmly and quickly and nimbly able to address shifting priorities and timelines.
• Use of good judgment, delegation, critical thinking, problem-solving skills and collaboration, especially in stressful situations.
• Possession of a strong work ethic and high level of confidentiality.
• Some experience with data manipulation/analysis and project management tools; Tableau; Airtable, Miro, Asana.
• Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote and Adobe systems experience a bonus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm8zz6-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.