What We Do
Epic Games has developed a partner program to increase industry support for Unreal Engine adoption across games, architecture, manufacturing, automotive, film, broadcast, training, and simulation verticals. In order to provide marketing support to these partners, Epic Games is hiring a Partner Marketing Manager.
In This Role You Will
• Work in conjunction with The Partnerships team, to develop and deliver co-marketing programs across channel, reseller, support services, academic, training, and technology partner groups.
• Liaise with the broader marketing team alongside Sales, Product Management, Industry Management, and Product Development to develop a complete picture of Epic's activities with each partner.
• Manage and track a budget for global annual plans.
• Proactively maintain positive and productive relationships with partners across multiple channels.
• Hold senior level relationships with core technology partners such as Microsoft, AWS, HP, Nvidia, AMD, Lenovo, and others as required.
• Establish and manage a criteria for assessing co-marketing opportunities.
• Work with partners to develop joint plans based on business goals and market trends
• Coordinate resources to support partner events and manage partner marketing communications.
• Work across multiple geographies, time zones, and cultures in order to support Epic's global objectives.
• Develop partner marketing tools and ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives.
• Develop and manage external resources such as agency partners to add scale.
• Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements.
• In collaboration with product management, identify and qualify potential partners for lead generation.
What We're Looking For
• 5+ years of B2B marketing experience within the technology industry, experience with games, entertainment, automotive, architecture, film, broadcast, simulation or training industries is an advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable experience managing relationships at a senior level.
• Expertise in marketing strategy and planning
• Experience managing and growing a roster of external partners (agencies)
• Experience owning and managing a budget
• Experience tracking marketing program effectiveness across multiple channels utilizing tools such as Salesforce and Marketo
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9kox-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.