What We Do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for an organized and experienced Outsource Manager to join us on the Fortnite Outsourcing Team. In this role, you will work closely with the outsourcing and production teams to ensure that high-quality content and development work is being delivered by multiple top-tier external partners across Fortnite, Fortnite Festival and LEGO Fortnite. We are seeking an individual with experience building and managing relationships with external partners while demonstrating a strong understanding of best practices for external development. Self-starting and self-organization is paramount, with a strong aptitude for navigating ambiguity and juggling multiple projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate exhibits excellence in complex data management, and the ability to communicate effectively across multiple teams with exceptional clarity, transparency, and planning.
In this role, you will
• Work with Fortnite team leads to understand, determine, and deliver on external development needs for Fortnite
• Work with Fortnite teams to scope, negotiate, and set objectives with external partners and collaborate with cross-functional partners such as legal, procurement, IT, production, etc.
• Manage external partner contracts, onboarding and invoicing and contribute to sourcing and evaluation of new external development partners for Fortnite
• Leverage your knowledge of vendor management to identify opportunities to improve processes and workflows with our external and cross-functional partners
• Perform vendor quality reviews with internal teams and manage external partner communications and performance feedback, ensuring vendors address all feedback in a timely manner while consistently meeting Epic's exceptional quality standards
• Understand and plan for future external development demand based on content expectations and upcoming company initiatives
• Ensure clear, consistent and thorough management of data across various tracking platforms
What we're looking for
• 3+ years of experience with outsourcing and external content/development management required, preferably for AAA games
• Demonstrated understanding of game development process and how multiple external developers can be integrated into a fast-paced and quality-focused project
• Highly organized, self-driven, goal-oriented, and a great team player able to work with some of the most talented developers in the industry
• Expertly able to track, prioritize, and conscientiously follow through on multiple competing elements of work, in timely fashion, across groups with varying interests
• Process-oriented and strong project management skills
• Clear and concise communication, leadership, and people skills
• Experience with project management tools such as Airtable and JIRA
This role is open to multiple locations in North America (including WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren't limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic's generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
Washington Base Pay Range
$115,978 - $170,101 USD
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re3911-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.