Discipline at Epic
What we do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What you'll do
Epic Games is looking for an experienced, partner-focused Operations Manager to oversee and coordinate the end to end release process for titles onboarding to the Epic Games Store. In this position, you will work closely with external partners and our Business Development, Technical, Marketing, Social, QA and many other internal teams to drive the title release production effort as we build the premier online storefront.
In this role, you will
• Partner with the world's most innovative game developers by managing ongoing operations to sustain and scale the Epic Game Store business
• Collaborate with external partners and internal stakeholders such as Publishing, Engineering, Marketing, Business Development, Production, and Epic Operations to ensure continuous alignment with the EGS vision and operational excellence
• Coordinate with EGS Operations and internal teams to optimize existing processes and policies as well as expand processes and policies as needed during this time of EGS growth
• Work with the Data Analytics team to create and gather KPIs to identify new opportunities to enhance existing services and procedures
• Maintain and improve products and features built for internal and external partners throughout their life cycles
What we're looking for
• Experience in online store/retail operations managing a globally distributed team of internal resources, as well as external resources
• Someone to drive improvements and optimization in teams, services, tools, processes and policies
• 5+ years of relevant digital platform work experience, in game or entertainment industry
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
• Mental strength and keen emotional intelligence
• Flexibility and the ability to delivery excellence amidst constant change
• Someone driven to do great work, and leave things better than found
• Passion for doing the right thing, someone who is not afraid to say NO, and the ability to take calculated risks to create maximum impact
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.