- Full Time
Job DescriptionOffice Coordinator (Contract)
Epic Games is looking for an Office Coordinator to join our team as a contractor. The person in this role will be responsible for managing the day to day needs of Epic's Larkspur office. If you have experience in an office management role, enjoy problem solving and are enthusiastic about creating welcoming and positive spaces, we'd love to talk to you!
• Act as point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment
• Greet and direct visitors in the reception area
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment and interface between IT & Facilities
• Co-manage relationships with vendors, service providers and property management
• Provide support to visiting employees, including seating, equipment and studio access
• Support planning and execution of office moves, helping with physical moves and helps update OKTA/Office Space seating charts, ordering furniture
• Work with our Morale team on planning and execution of company events and celebrations
• Monitor and maintain office supplies and kitchen snacks
• Arrange catering, including setup and tear down
• Maintain cleanliness of kitchen, meeting rooms and overall studio in conjunction with our building facilities cleaning crew and external cleaning crew
• Assist in management of Swag
• Create and maintain monthly Morale newsletter
• Aid & Assist in various MoCap stage needs
• Maintain access cards for guests, vendors and visitors and report status
Experience & Requirements:
• Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
• Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
• Positive attitude, proactive and enthusiastic person with a strong willingness to learn
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask, pay attention to details and prioritize work
• Strong problem solving and decisions making skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Proficient in Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, MS Office and Google Docs Experience.
• Being flexible in an ever changing environment with a good sense of humor
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1oxnv-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.