What you'll do
As a Moderation Lead on Fortnite, you will be the subject matter expert for moderation of our Creative mode and future endeavors in Fortnite. Collaborating with Publishing, Development, Design, Operations, and Epic Global Moderation teams, you will also be an integral part of building the foundation for the Metaverse, developing safety standards and policies, implementing processes, tools, and scalability plans in continuous alignment with the Fortnite vision and roadmap.
In this role, you will
• Enforce - Fortnite Creative content moderation policies and processes, guidelines, runbooks, appeals process, and edge case scenario planning. Relationship with Epic Global Moderation team, liaising with internal stakeholders and partners regarding all things related to Fortnight Creative content moderation.
• Collaborate - With stakeholders such as publishing, developers, community, operations and Epic Global Moderation to ensure continuous alignment with the Fortnite vision and content moderation best practices.
• Execute - Be the lead for the results of Fortnite Creative content moderation. Work directly with the Epic Global Moderation team to monitor and collect data from moderation tickets and the user-generated islands, and make necessary adjustments to provide creators and partners with the best in-game experience possible.
What we're looking for
• Experience as a content moderation lead managing internal resources as well as external resources
• Maintain and optimize our services, tools, processes and policies in accordance with our Epic Global Moderation team best practices
• 3+ years of relevant work experience, in game or entertainment industry
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
• Mentally strong and having a keen emotional intelligence
• Flexibility and the ability to delivery excellence amidst constant change
• Driven to do great work, and leave things better than found
• Passionate about doing the right thing, not afraid to say NO and knowing how to take calculated risks to create maximum impact
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8m48-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.