Service Delivery Manager
Epic Games is looking for a Merchandising Group Manager. In this role you will lead the team responsible for driving best in class player experiences through content management system process building, product promotion optimization and campaign experimentation. You will have the chance to work with some of the best designers and engineers to turn those learnings into next gen systems, tools, and features.
How you can be effective in this role:
• Combine your experience in e-commerce with strategic thinking to build a team of Epic Games Store Merchandisers in charge of all aspects of product promotion and partner product success
• Build and maintain the standards to achieve a best-in-class merchandising strategy and execution across the entire customer journey
• Contribute, track and implement new ideas for growth, value and service to the player in partnership the EGS marketing team
• Develop insight-driven reporting with achievable recommendations
• Build strong relationships with other Epic Games Leaders with the goal of creating joint initiatives, establishing best practices and sharing knowledge
• Be accountable for your team through creating a culture of inclusiveness, safety and success
• Implementing, maintaining, and measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns that drive product awareness and acquisition, engagement
• Developing and overseeing the execution of the product merchandising strategies for key player cohorts that best represents the product
• Collaborating on features to enhance the Epic Games Store shopping experience across platforms and acquisition models
• Collaborating closely with product and business teams to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
• 8+ years of video game marketing, content management and/or e-commerce experience
• Direct people management experience with examples of developing talent, and building a high performing team.
• Demonstrated analytical horsepower and depth in ability to make data driven decisions
• Demonstrated ability to drive results within a matrixed environment through cross-group collaboration, flexibility and resourcefulness
• Immaculate attention to detail and prevention of leaks
• Solid relationship and communication skills
• Demonstrated project management skills coordinating deliverables across several stakeholders
• Google Sheets, slides and other tools to perform data analysis and modeling
• Ability to use Google Slides to tell a succinct business story based on data analysis
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.