What We Do
Create and maintain a proactive and stable IT environment as well as provide IT support to our Epic people. You will be empowered to shape processes that deliver optimized IT service across our business. Work with emerging technologies while enabling IT success for everyone.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for an experienced Manager for the Client Platform Engineering team. In this role, you will play an integral role leading the team that engineers solutions that configure and protect Epic assets of various OS and hardware types. This role will partner with both business and technology teams to ensure that technical solutions align with the company's overall business and operations objectives. The ideal candidate for this position is passionate about creating frictionless end user experiences using MDM platforms and configuration tools, as well as cares deeply about mentoring and coaching the individuals in their team.
In this role, you will
• Lead a team of five Client Platform Engineers, focusing on their career growth, goals, and individual expertise
• Manage a mixed platform client system environment (macOS, Windows, Linux) including mobile devices (iOS, iPadOS, and Android), optimizing client management for performance and scalability
• Partner across the leadership team to develop processes, opportunities, and improved productivity by driving down ticket volume through prioritized automation of issues
• Measure, monitor, and report on the health of Client Platform Engineering infrastructure and endpoints
• Regularly review and update processes and procedures to ensure high device performance, security, and privacy
• Develop and contribute to the long-term strategic roadmap of device management at Epic, communicating project and milestone updates to immediate and adjacent teams
What we're looking for
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as Manager, leading engineers and owning multiple products or services
• Proven experience engineering solutions with enterprise MDM systems such as Workspace ONE, Intune, MicroMDM/NanoMDM, Jamf Pro
• Proven experience managing macOS, Windows, and Linux platforms at an enterprise scale, using a combination of open source and commercially-available tools such as Puppet, Chef, Homebrew, Chocolatey, Osquery, Munki, etc.
• Proven experience with industry standard languages such as Bash, Python, Ruby, or PowerShell
• Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teams to gather and translate requirements needed to build effective, sustainable solutions that align with overall business and IT objectives
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and cross-functional teams
• Familiarity with Agile work methodology
If you have a portfolio/reel/website you'd like to share, please hyperlink it to your resume, or submit it as an attachment with your application.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpe3eo-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.