Production at Epic
What we do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What you'll do
We are looking for producers to join our Epic Localization team; roles currently open are responsible for Fortnite, Unreal Engine, Epic Games Store, and other products. In this position you will be responsible for handling and organizing processes so that our developers, publishing teams, translators and LQA can do what they do best. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities, can work with a multicultural team and whom are comfortable managing schedules of complex projects.
In this role, you will
• Own the outcome - No matter the complexity or challenges, ensuring that our products launch and operate successfully. Meeting the daily needs of coordinating your team's work are the basics. Delivering new features and services to end users and seeing complex features through the complete integration cycles with other teams are the fun parts.
• Own the schedule - Partner with discipline leads to determine time and people necessary to see projects through to completion. Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps considering dependencies across multiple teams to ensure successful releases.
• Communicate - Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases. Communicate frequently with regional teams, the rest of the production team and project leads on project status, risks, and opportunities.
• Focus on Users – Be an active customer advocate and ensure live issues affecting end users are being followed up on and resolved.
• Support the team with all your production tools.
• Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently and on time.
• Help define, improve and develop the localization pipeline and standards at Epic.
What we're looking for
• Previous experience working in a localization production role where you've managed regional teams, and worked with cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of complex projects.
• Strong preference to applicants with previous games experience.
• Deep understanding of project management practices as they relate to game development, publishing, marketing and web development.
• Worked in an environment where you had to exhibit amazing problem solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success.
• Self-starter, you approach challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution.
• Have the ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company.
• Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations within a highly dynamic environment.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to speak a second language a plus
• You're user-focused, innovative, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and you think globally. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x31q-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.