What We Do
Put your design skills to work at a cutting-edge company that challenges the norm. From character and level design to competitive gameplay and system design, help shape the future of interactive entertainment at Epic.
What You'll Do
In this position, you will drive UX strategy and own the end-to-end experience deliverables within Epic's Fortnite Creator Portal. The Fortnite Creator Portal is the destination for Creators publishing and operating games & experiences inside of Fortnite. Working with engineers, product managers, and other designers you will translate Creator insights and needs into powerful features that empower our Creators and Developers to build, engage, and retain an audience. You will be building the foundation of a UGC gaming ecosystem.
In this role, you will
• Collaborate with a cross functional team to lead the UX design and strategy for a suite of Creator tools and features
• Conceptualize and design end-to-end production ready Creator flows and experiences for web & mobile utilizing an existing design library
• Perform competitive analysis and direct User Research Teams to validate your work and communicate your findings to UX and product team members
• Become a subject matter expert in Creator tools of leading UGC platforms. Prepare and present compelling presentations that outline feature visions and describe your methods, explorations, and rationale along with a recommendation
• Prepare and present compelling presentations that outline feature visions and describe your methods, explorations, and rationale along with a recommendation
• Advocate for UX consistency and standards within your immediate team and in the organization at large
What we're looking for
• 8+ years of professional experience in UX design in a tech, social, or mobile environment turning complicated challenges into elegant solutions
• Ownership of work and ability to see features through to completion and rapidly iterate/modify work with new inputs
• Highly skilled in figma and creating wireframes and prototypes
• Familiarity with UX Research methodologies and how to integrate them into the design process
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Portfolio (public or private) of work examples required
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xywx-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.