What we do
The Epic Games Store is developing an innovative platform which provides scalable tools and services to game developers. We're making it easier and faster for developers to successfully launch, operate, and scale high-quality games to the Epic Games Store platform. As a game developer ourselves, we understand how to tackle hard problems and are sharing the fruits of our labor with others in the development community.
What you'll do
We are looking for teammates who are passionate about upstream technical testing while developing tools, automation, and capacity engineering to raise the quality bar while advancing your technical capabilities and knowledge. You are a QA expert and developer who thrives and excels at delivering results at-scale. Your vision and hands-on approach will continually maintain a high-quality, ''testable software'' mentality at Epic Games.
• Passion for all-things QA
• Experience architecting and leading innovative, complex web automation solutions
• Experience collaborating with a variety of strategic stakeholders to bring a product vision to life
• CI / CD experience
• Deep knowledge of OOP
• Experience with cloud technologies (we use AWS)
• Understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
In this role, you will
• Design - Be a vision holder for maintaining a ''testable software'' mentality at Epic Games. Design or extend automation frameworks and tools as necessary to meet product needs.
• Automate - Identify opportunities for creating and leveraging automation across Epic Games, upstream technical testing of implementations, and create tools and test harnesses.
• Collaborate - Work with software engineers to ensure features are written as testable units, and mentor junior SDETs and QA analysts.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjvnzb-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.