What We Do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Lead Producer to join us on the Fortnite art production team. You will drive the cosmetics creation and delivery process and lead other art producers in this position. Our team of producers focuses on 2D concept, 3D character and hard surface modeling and texturing, rigging, animation, VFX, and tech art. The ideal candidates are passionate about working in games, have a strong understanding of dependency-driven production methodologies, a firm understanding of a 3D art creation pipeline, excellent communication and collaboration skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, you will
• Work directly with multiple art discipline producers/leads/directors to successfully drive high velocity, high-impact development cycles, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision. Help troubleshoot and balance resources as plans evolve.
• Partner with multiple leaders to understand requirements and critical timelines. Collaborate with game teams across Fortnite to understand and balance dependencies, deliveries, and output targets.
• Lead roadmap planning activities for the art and producer teams, requirements gathering, vendor assessments, workflow, and initiative build-out plans, estimations, and resourcing in order to drive a solid roadmap that achieves strategic product goals. Proactively seek out efficiencies to boost team productivity.
• Communicate proactively and consistently. Collaborate with producers, product managers, and other disciplines on the development teams needed to complete initiatives, understand and report on progress, risks, and mitigations.
What we're looking for
• Previous experience working in a production role where you've managed art teams in the creation and delivery of high-quality art
• Demonstrated production leadership experience and history of mentoring talent to foster growth.
• Experience in a software development organization, preferably with platform development.
• Expert communication, organizational skills and highly efficient time management.
• Deep understanding of dependency-driven pipelines, scheduling and asset tracking, and project management practices and tools
• Ability to build strong partnerships at every level. The kind of person that people want to work for and work with.
• Adept at operating within ambiguous situations and high pressure scenarios.
This role is open to multiple locations across North America (including WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren't limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic's generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
California Base Pay Range
$197,408 - $289,532 USD
Washington Base Pay Range
$193,296 - $283,501 USD
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpow60-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.