London, United Kingdom
For many, the word ''Epic'' is synonymous with grand, glorious, heroic, regal, magnificent or monumental. At Epic Games, we think of ''Epic'' as the collective effort of smart, talented, passionate people choosing to build the highest quality experiences possible for those who play our games and use our technology. The words ''good enough'' are not spoken here. That dedication has allowed us to remain an industry leader, take risks, be creative, and carve our own path forward.
Epic Games is looking for an Information Security Analyst to help ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Epic Games' information systems. Working with various security tools and technologies, you will help with the daily analysis and triage of security events in our Enterprise.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
• Perform review of malware activity and engage in virus response activities as part of our Malware defence program
• Perform daily review of email quarantine and alerts
• Assist with detection, mitigation and verification vulnerabilities as part of our Vulnerability Management program
• Investigate and respond to security events and incidents using a SIEM
• Help field and work security tickets in our helpdesk system
• Recommend and implement detection mechanisms for exploit and or intrusion related attempts
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
• High level knowledge of Information Security principles, technology and control processes
• Hands on Security Operations experience dealing with events and incidents
• General knowledge of Windows/Linux Operating Systems and networking
• Strong technical troubleshooting skills
• Extensive knowledge of AWS cloud security best practices
• Proficient with Google Apps
• Good oral and written communication skills, including report writing and technical documentation
If you're security-minded and love creative problem solving, we'd love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we'll be in touch soon.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.