What We Do
Keep Epic's networks, hardware, and people safe from security risks. Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and encryption programs. Document issues as they arise and assess & report any impact caused.
What You'll Do
As our Information Security Operations Manager, you will support the growth of our 24/7 prevention, detection and incident response capabilities to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Epic Games' information systems. Working with various security tools, technologies and teams, you will help grow and oversee the daily analysis and triage of security events in our Enterprise. If you're security-minded and love creative problem solving, we'd love to hear from you.
In This Role You Will
• Provide vision and direction for security operations and associated capabilities
• Oversee and provide metrics around security events flowing into our SOC
• Report on operational trends and patterns for information security leadership
• Ensure excellent SecOps customer support in our service desk system
• Work with other information security teams to stay abreast of current threats and ensure response/triage capabilities
• Partner with other security leads to help with strategy planning
• Oversee and own vendor relationships tied to SecOps
• Coordinate operational tasks and incident response across business units
What We're Looking For
• Detailed knowledge of Information Security principles, technology and control processes
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills
• Previous SOC or CIRT management experience
• Experience in intelligence driven defense, cyber kill chain methodology, and/or MITRE ATT&CK framework.
• Hold at least one relevant industry certification (GCIH, GCIA, CISM, GCED, CISA, etc.)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including report writing and technical documentation
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx1o1-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.