Game Capture Specialist (Contract)
Epic Games is looking for a contract Game Capture Specialist. The person in this role will incorporate a passion for games with their technical and artistic abilities to create engaging and exciting media. If you are someone who loves games and is familiar with artistic concepts such as composition, cinematography, color, and lighting which are vital to the creation of attractive and engaging videos and images, then we'd like to talk with you!
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
• Work closely with a team to compose and capture video or still images that show off key features, impressive visuals, or specific moments within a game
• Troubleshoot technical issues with development software and hardware
• Edit short gameplay videos
• Learn and use the tools in Unreal Engine 4 to create top-flight CG video content
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
• Strong grasp on concepts of composition, cinematography, color, and lighting in visual media
• Passion for games and creating video content
• Highly skilled competitive gamer
• Technically proficient with both PCs and consoles
• Experienced with video capture and video editing software
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.