Full Stack Developer (Fortnite Data)
What We Do
Use your expert experience in data and software development to build powerful tools and processes that enable the games we make, the people who make them, and decisions that drive Epic.
What You'll Do
You'll be designing, building and maintaining tools and services for the Fortnite ecosystem. You'll work closely with a variety of teams inside Epic to help solve problems using data. The ideal candidate has a breadth of experience, is self-driven and is interested in a role with a wide scope that changes often.
In This Role You Will
• Build internal systems (web UI + backend) that utilize, manipulate and visualize large scale data for a variety of teams and purposes.
• Collaborate with product managers, analysts, engineers and designers to understand their needs and come up with solutions to their problems.
• Build data pipelines and associated tooling that enable different in-game features.
• Develop a deep understanding of the Epic ecosystem, so you can help improve it.
• Ship things that enhance the experience of both your coworkers and Epic customers.
What We're Looking For
• Experience with large scale data querying and processing.
• History creating tooling on top of columnar data stores like Snowflake, Redshift, ClickHouse etc.
• Bonus points for a track record of building with .Net Core on Linux.
This position is listed in multiple locations across North America and Europe including
• Cary NC, USA
• New York NY, USA
• Toronto, Canada
• Boston MA, USA
• London, UK
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g320ox-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.