Competitive Operations Specialist
For over 25 years, Epic Games has been making award winning games and game engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that brings environments to life like never before. Epic's award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Epic Games is looking for a Business Development Director EMEA to join our Enterprise team.If you consider yourself to be a high performing, proficient software BD/Sales executive, with management and scaling experience then we'd love to hear from you!
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
• Managing a team of senior BD vertical specialists across EMEA.
• Aligning the team to the company vision for the metaverse.
• Creatively contributing to each of the verticals adoption initiatives
• Supporting the team to deliver an Epic customer relationship experience to our licensees
• Identifying and cultivating new relationships at C level with potential clients in the enterprise space throughout EMEA.
• Working with a variety of enterprise clients including automotive design, architectural design, simulation & visualization projects in non-game industries
• Serving as another internal point of contact and Unreal Engine trainer for enterprise clients and partners
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
• An authentic and collaborative leadership style that cares for the team and the customers
• A passion for technology and evangelism
• An open mind and outside of the box thinker
• A desire to explore and expand our Enterprise market
• Strong English writing and speaking skills
• Strong organisational and presentation skills
• Experience with public speaking and negotiation
• Proactive, outgoing personality that feels comfortable in a customer-facing role
• Experience in 3D software a plus but not essential
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z34q-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.