Corporate Leasing Manager
Procurement at Epic
What we do
The mission of our Procurement team is to find great suppliers that help scale our growing company, and negotiate deals that ensure our mutual success. We aim to focus our attention on important supplier relationships while providing infrastructure to enable the business to buy goods and services efficiently and cost-effectively.
What you'll do
In this role, you will:
• Implement Strategic Sourcing Category Management processes and hire a team, to ensure Epic develops well thought through spend strategies, selects high performing suppliers and negotiates commercially excellent and robust contacts;
• Develop Procurement Operations strategies, policies, tools and operations to ensure that all Purchases are made in an efficient, controlled, and approved manner;
• Develop processes to support Senior Executives make well informed, timely spend decisions;
• Implement programs across Procurement to promote excellent supplier management, supplier diversity, spend transparency and other such goals;
• Build meaningful and trusted relationships with key internal stakeholders across business units and functions.
What we're looking for
• Minimum 10 years Procurement or Strategic Sourcing experience;
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience;
• Experience in managing indirect Procurement Categories such as Software as a Service, IT Hardware, Cloud Services, Professional Services, Facilities Management or Construction;
• Strong track recording of hiring, managing and motivating a team;
• Strong understanding of Procurement Operations processes;
• Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments. Experience working in a Procurement team for a high growth technology or gaming company would be an advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.