What we do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences. The mission of the Unreal Cloud Services team is to help create the ultimate suite of content creation tools with native support for collaboration and cloud. We believe that the future of content creation is made of small, connected virtual teams coming together for projects that utilise tools to considerably simplify the process of creating high-quality content.
What you'll do
As a DevOps Engineer in Unreal Cloud Services, you will actively contribute to the design, architecture, implementation and operation of the infrastructure that runs our new SAAS products, as well as be a part of the on-call rotation.
In this role, you will
• Design and implement state of the art deployment tooling for UCS
• Be responsible for our new product portfolio, and contribute to managing the implementation into the cloud
What we're looking for
• 8 years+ experience working within a DevOps role
• A wealth of experience working with AWS (IAM, S3, auto-scaling, etc...)
• Somebody who is very knowledgeable with Kubernetes
• Hands on microservices architecture experience
• Decent Linux knowledge
• Somebody from a software development background with strong scripting capabilities
• Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Nice to have skills
• Confident working in a fast paced and autonomous environment
• Prior experience running Windows Server VMs in the cloud is
• Prior experience with Prometheus, Alertmanager, Grafana stack is advantageous
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o7ne-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.