Developer Relations Specialist (Contract)
Epic Games is looking for a Developer Relations Content Specialist to work with our Fortnite Creative Community, as a contractor. As a Developer Relations specialist, you will work on our content featuring process to highlight user-generated content within Fortnite. The person in this role will incorporate a passion for games with their technical ability to deploy engaging and exciting media and help curate exciting game content. The right candidate will be organized, methodical, and pay attention to detail while managing, reviewing, and maintaining Fortnite Creative mode content.
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
• Operating a CRM and other similar systems to accept, reject, and review content submissions, giving helpful feedback to developers where appropriate.
• Managing and reviewing user-generated content while engaging and promoting the growth of developers in the community.
• Review islands to be featured and for inappropriate content
• Participate in the Fortnite Creative Welcome Hub process to ready and deploy new creative content hubs
• Communicate with the development team, QA, and community on each component of the featuring process
• Facilitate communication with core creators and the dev team
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
• Able to work independently and own a project from start to completion
• Passion for games
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3mbq-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.