We are looking for a passionate AI/ML Data Scientist to join us on the Digital Human research team. You will develop, manage and enhance the data acquisition pipelines essential for our digital human projects. You will be responsible for monitoring the data quality and carrying out quantitative analysis and visualization. You will also work closely with 3rd party data providing vendors to acquire appropriate data.
• Contribute to the architecture design for developing data annotation pipelines
• Develop functionalities, tools and enhanced features in data annotation pipeline
• Maintain the database and export datasets in an easily accessible format for machine learning purposes
• Create strategies and manage projects for digital human data acquisition from 3rd party providers
• Conduct quantitative data analysis using a variety of datasets, including developing retrieval, processing, fusion, analysis, and visualization of various datasets
• Maintain and enhance current performance analysis tools for machine learning models, including automation of current processes using AI/ML algorithms.
• Conduct performance analysis and monitor quantitative metrics for algorithm/model upgrades
• Liaise with other team members to determine project needs and requirements
• 1+ years of experience with writing and maintaining SQL objects
• Strong python programming skills
• Experience simultaneously addressing multiple projects and stakeholder needs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Understanding of data pipelines for machine learning purposes
• Some experience with front-end development
• Working knowledge of AWS web services and associated infrastructure
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o1mx-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.