Full Time Job
- Full Time
Job DescriptionEpic Games is looking for a Senior Data Analyst with a focus on collection, interpretation, visualization, and analysis of our data to join our growing team. The primary objective of the position is to turn complex data into visualizations that allow technical and non-technical customers to understand the data and draw actionable conclusions. In this role, you will take initiative, and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment. You'll directly contribute to improving the understanding of KPI and player behavior across all of Epic's products, including the Unreal Engine and all of our games.
• Working across marketing, publishing, and game teams, sharing KPI-driven reporting and insights
• Building a deep understanding of our products and becoming an expert on all analytics data collected
• Developing and maintaining standards for dashboards and reporting initiatives. This includes making sure data is visualized appropriately, creating consistent standards, and confirming that all data is accurate
• Working with data analysts to determine customer needs and visualize report outputs to clearly answer questions
• Supporting users of our self-service data pipeline to help them understand the data they are using and teach them appropriate methods to access and summarize the data
• Documenting requirements, developing, and delivering both written reports with analysis and charts on a dashboard
• Taking accountability for the quality of data reported by our products, and working with engineering and QA to consistently monitor and improve our data
• Perform statistical data analysis using data querying tools such as SQL and TSQL
• Perform analysis and valuation (ROI, CBA) for product improvement, data quality and usage metrics, and data integration
• Demonstrated skills in visualizing data, specifically utilizing Tableau
• Previous professional experience as a Business Intelligence or Statistical Data Analyst
• Passion for sharing data with others
• Overall desire to make things better
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated understanding of both contemporary video games and analytics best practices
• Passion for the gaming industry
• Preference to applications with experience in SQL, Hive, Presto, Distributed Computing
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81b26-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.