Service Delivery Manager
Discipline at Epic
What we do
We deliver the most innovative gaming experiences possible to players across the world. Whether through community outreach, world-class events, or partnership integrations, the Epic Games Publishing and Marketing teams seek to surprise players with new experiences every time they drop in to play.
What you'll do
Epic is looking for a Creator Programs Manager to join our Epic Games Store team. The ideal candidate will have experience with influencer marketing across a wide range of social platforms. This individual must have strong experience operating and optimizing influencer marketing campaigns. They'll need a creative thought process and approach that allows them to effectively launch products coming to the Epic Games Store. In this role you will also be responsible for helping grow the Epic Games Store Support-A-Creator ecosystem by building out cohesive, creator-focused plans that are engaging for Creators and beneficial for partners.
In this role, you will
• Build out campaigns that to contribute to the growth of the Epic Games Store Support-A-Creator program
• Identify and cultivate new Creator relationships on various social platforms
• Identify strategic opportunities that deliver on core Epic Games Store business objectives
• Build out Creator program marketing and communication plans
• Work with Epic Games Store partners to deliver on their go-to-market campaigns
• Work with the Marketing and Social teams to keep Support-A-Creator members informed about the latest news, messaging and updates for the Epic Games Store
What we're looking for
• 5+ years of experience with influencer marketing.
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent Creator management skills
• Experience evaluating creative materials based on tactical goals
• Experience working with a variety of internal cross-functional partners
• Ability to prioritize tasks, complete work on move on to the next task efficiently
• Some direct experience in managing a gaming community or brand social channels
• PR experience or experience with a digital storefront is an added bonus
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.