What We Do
Epic's multi-specialized team of attorneys and legal professionals, partner across our organization to provide legal solutions, as well as, consult and inform on the products we build and games we develop.
What You'll Do
We're looking for a music licensing attorney with experience in media and entertainment to join our growing music licensing practice. This position will work closely with our business teams to provide world class legal support and advice when working with record labels, publishers, independent artists and more.
In this role, you will
• Spearhead negotiation and implementation of novel, complex and time-sensitive music license agreements
• Coordinate with internal business teams and external music clearance agents to facilitate licensing.
• Review, draft and negotiate a high volume of master and publishing license agreements with record labels, publishers and independent artists.
• Coordinate with outside counsel as necessary.
• Provide support to other Epic products and services, as time permits
What we're looking for
• 5-7 years of experience in music licensing with both labels and publishers, including hands-on experience negotiating agreements with external parties
• Lawyer, qualified to practice in the US
• Strong initiative and sound judgment, with the ability to work independently
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a broad range of individuals and groups
• Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzbvv1-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.