Corporate Development at Epic
What you'll do
M&A has become a key part of Epic Games' growth strategy. As a result, we are searching for an exceptional candidate to help drive M&A technical integration execution efforts at one of the most innovative companies in the gaming and 3D creation industry.
This Corporate Development Integration Manager, Epic Games will be an integral part of the Corporate Development team, which drives sourcing, execution, and integration of all new acquisitions and investments that shape Epic's portfolio of businesses. They will help drive and improve existing integration processes for new and existing acquisitions to ensure a smooth transition and enablement to deliver on roadmaps aligned with Epic's vision. This leader will be comfortable working with senior business and finance leaders, including the CFO and GM across businesses, among other Product, Operations and Corporate leaders. This individual will report to the Sr. Manager, Finance Operations, Integration & Strategy and work closely with the Corporate Development, Strategy, Finance (FP&A, Tax, Treasury, Accounting), and Business teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for
Integration Planning & Facilitating
• Plan integration roadmap that will support leadership's intent for newly acquired companies with deal leads
• Support in preliminary discussions of investment thesis, vision, and long-term management plan
• Drive discussions across teams including business units, people, finance, legal, IT and other corporate teams, and socialize plans with relevant parties
• Project manage various integration workstreams to ensure integration goals are achieved in timely manner; follow up with, directly contribute to, and support other teams
Long Term Management
• Act as an internal point of contact for acquired companies and help ensure acquired companies meet their goals and are properly supported
• Provide visibility to business leads and executive team to progress to drive evaluation and discussion as needed
• Project manage and drive various projects including growth and spend planning and other company needs
• Develop relationships with core team of integration deputies across the organization to ensure integration and long-term management is well-run and efficient
• Improve upon existing playbook to maximize effectiveness of integration and long-term management
• Maintain lightweight document and materials to maintain process integrity
This role uniquely positions an individual to sit at the center of Corporate Development, Strategy and Business Leadership and be a key contributor to the success of Epic's investments. This role positions the individual for an accelerated career trajectory in business leadership, operations, and corporate development.
What we're looking for
• Bachelor's degree
• MBA or advanced degree is preferred and at least 3-5 years' total experience in corporate development, strategic planning, management consulting, business operations, finance, or related fields
• Proven ability to lead cross-functional initiatives, provide project management support to multiple projects simultaneously, and manage various stakeholders
• Problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
• Ability to pass a criminal background check
• Fearlessness and ability to operate in ambiguity
• Experience in gaming, interactive entertainment, and/or enterprise technology beneficial
• Passion for fast-paced culture, defining the future of consumer interactivity!
• Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3pqp-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.