Content Supervisor (MetaHuman Creator)
Found out more about our MetaHuman Creator here: https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/metahuman-creator
Art at Epic
What we do
Push your artistic talent to the limit on a team of world-class environment, character and concept artists who strive to innovate and inspire.
In this role, you will
• Scrutinise the color, lighting and scanning pipeline checking real world replication in CG
• Give clear feedback in content dailies working across sites to push for aesthetic quality
• Work closely with the content team to determine the best approach to solving CG challenges and developing the final look
• Ensure consistent aesthetic content quality across all aspects of the content creation pipeline
What we're looking for
• A seasoned cross-group communicator and collaborator
• Deep understanding of real-time computer graphics
• Deep understanding of physically based rendering and shader models
• Advanced lighting and rendering experience
• Experience with real-world lighting and photography
• Ability to work and communicate with texture and groom artists to get the best possible results
• Deep understanding of industry standards for shading human skin, hair and eyes
• An excellent eye for anticipating potential problems and knowing exactly how to use the tools to achieve the desired look and quality
• Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1q4j-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.