Producer- Consumer Experience
Engineering at Epic
What we do
Unreal-powered projects have been on the bleeding edge of real-time entertainment for over 20 years. Our team of engineering experts are always innovating to improve the tools and technology that empower content developers worldwide.
What you'll do
We are looking for a Build Engineer who will work as a critical cog in the Epic machine while working with a broad group of discipline experts. Our build team support all Epic products, including the Unreal Engine and Fortnite, allowing us to ship industry defining titles for a multitude of platforms on a regular basis. If you are a highly motivated engineer who values enabling other people to work more efficiently, we want to talk with you.
In this role, you will
• Collaborating with Epic engineers, QA and Production to optimize systems to their respective workflows
• Supporting all Epic product releases
• Maintaining and troubleshooting core Epic infrastructure
• Developing creative solutions to important problems under tight deadlines
What we're looking for
• Familiarity with build systems and pipeline tools for a game or engine
• Experience with Perforce
• Experience with C#, batch files and shell scripts
• Preference to candidate with experience in C++
• Open to working on Windows, Mac and Linux
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8jk7-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.