What we do
Our People team supports the growth and development of our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape our company. We believe people do their best work when they're happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What you'll do
Epic Games is searching for a Senior Benefits Manager who will own and drive our EMEA benefits servicing for our growing population of over 1,000 employees in 13 countries. Reporting to the leader of Global Benefits, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading change across all benefit programs, and ensuring they are inclusive, market leading, and scalable. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, administering and evaluating our EMEA benefits which encompass health insurance, life insurance, pension, and leave policies.
In this role, you will
• Promote organizational wellbeing and productivity at Epic through our Benefits offering to improve employee wellness in alignment with our global strategy.
• Develop, implement, administer and benchmark our benefits programmes and processes to make them best in class from an employee experience perspective.
• Lead annual benefits design and negotiation of benefits costs to align with company strategy.
• Craft employee benefits, pension programmes, and leave policies across 13 European countries and growing.
• Beachmark, build, and oversee leave programs to ensure adherence to local mandates.
• Partner with other teams to ensure smooth M&A transitions and successful integrations.
• Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including the International HR Partner team.
• Lead, manage, and deliver key annual initiatives, such as renewals and open enrollments.
• Stay up to date with benefits-related legislation, and make recommendations for policy or practice changes.
• Conduct benchmark analyses and drive annual renewals, identifying industry trends and ensuring that we remain best-in-class
• Apply a lens of equity and inclusion to ensure that everyone at Epic is represented in our approach and policies.
• Inform and communicate our benefits strategies and programmes.
• Manage escalated employee questions, requests, and challenges.
• Proactively seek ways to elevate our programs and improve our communication of Epic's best in class benefits (e.g. conduct training, author guides and other resources).
What we're looking for
• The ability to operate strategically, but also to roll up your sleeves and get in the weeds.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. We pride ourselves on timely, responsive, accurate, and thorough service!
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Collaboration. To be successful, we work together and partner with numerous stakeholders every day.
• Exceptional organizational, time management, and project management skills.
• Trust. We regularly deal with sensitive information and confidentiality is paramount.
• Flexibility to manage ambiguity, and pivot and adapt to evolving business or client needs.
• Comfort with a fast-paced work environment.
• Understanding of standard regulations and compliance practices related to Benefit and Pension Plans.
• 5+ years as a benefits manager, including 2+ in multinational settings.
• HRIS familiarity (we use Workday).
• Intermediate Excel or Google Sheets skills, with the ability to manipulate large data sets and perform basic functions and formulas (pivot tables, vlookup, index, concatenation, etc).
• Experience in partnering and negotiating with benefits brokers and vendors.
This position is listed in:
Guildford, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g65omj-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.