- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
WHAT YOU' LL DO
We're looking for an Automation Programmer. In this role you will be a leader in developing automated test solutions for Twinmotion, a Real-time immersive 3D architectural visualization application . If you are passionate about utilizing automation to improve quality, performance, test coverage, and developer efficiency then we'd love to talk with you!
In this role, you will
• Be part of a dynamic team designing and developing automation framework, tools and tests for Twinmotion .
• Help to define an automation strategy to simplify the validation of Twinmotion Interoperability with Unreal Engine and 3rd party applications.
• Develop automated tests to validate projects backward compatibility, load and save performance, images rendering as well as image export.
• Act as a n influencer for maintaining a '' testable software'' mentality within the Twinmotion Team .
• Promote a culture of Quality within the Twinmotion team.
• Work with software engineers on the Twinmotion team to ensure features are written as testable units.
• Collaborate with QA specialists to develop automation processes that are robust, reliable, and easy to use.
What we' re looking for
• 2+ years in software development
• Experience in using automation tool or framework (PHP Unit, Selenium, Jasmine, AutoHotkey … )
• Experience in Web services and API testing
• Experience of CIS systems such as Jenkins, Team City, etc.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Experience working with multiple platforms.
• Proficient communication skills at the individual and team level.
• Proficient English / French
Would be a +
• Experience in C#, C/C++
• Experience with CAD and Architecture applications ( Archicad, Revit , SketchUp etc..)
Epic Games valorise profondément la diversité des équipes et une culture de travail inclusive, et nous sommes fiers d'être un employeur garantissant l'égalité des chances. En savoir plus sur notre politique d'égalité des chances en matière d'emploi (EEO) ici.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vy4x-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.