Production at Epic
What we do
Whether it's driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic's production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic.
Epic Games is looking for a talented Associate Video Producer with excellent communication and project management skills for projects across Epic Games Publishing. You will be responsible for providing production support for Epic Games and our partnered studios across the world. With your skills, you will facilitate the production of media assets including video, screenshots, and additional marketing art with an eye for quality and creativity across multiple projects.
• Build and maintain professional relationships across departments, partnered game development studios across the world, and external vendors.
• Manage resources, schedules, status updates, feedback reviews, and budgets for EGP media assets.
• Manage deliveries and ensure they meet guideline standards and quality.
• Coordinate with external studios to provide and troubleshoot game builds for external vendors.
• Become an expert with in depth knowledge of their respective game projects and brand guidelines
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
• 3+ years of video/media production experience.
• Game Capture experience on PC, Consoles and Mobile devices
• Passion for video games and current trends in the industry.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to work with internal and external stakeholders.
• Experience in video/media production pipelines, schedules, and bids.
• Producing live streams either weekly or for special events
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Office suite and project management software such as Trello, Jira, and Shotgun.
• Proficient or working knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
• Self-motivated and be able to work well both collaboratively and independently within the team.
• Ability to remain calm, positive, and confident in a rapidly changing environment.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we've been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic's award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y187-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.