- Full Time
Job DescriptionAssociate Producer at Epic
Epic is looking for a highly organized and enthusiastic person that will not shy away from navigating complex ecosystems, managing a growing library of products, and coordinating across multiple time zones to provide clear and transparent planning with rigorous tracking of all open tasks and projects. If that sounds like a challenge you'd love to take on, let us know!
In this role, you will:
• Focus on players – Be an active customer advocate and ensure live issues affecting end users are being followed up on and resolved.
• Work with HQ Publishing and Legal teams to assist with compliance & procedure updates, and submission issues
• Work with the Japanese ratings board to acquire ratings for games published by Epic Games
• Work with partners to support 3rd party and joint-sponsored events
• Assist with communications with 3rd party collaborators and external IP owners
• Coordinate with marketing and community teams to define asset needs to support communications and activations
• Gather specs and messaging in order to create, track and deliver asset needs for the local teams. This can include assets for social channels, in-game, websites, merchandising and swag and platform stores.
• Maintain products on digital Partner stores (console and mobile)
• Collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders
• Regularly provide stakeholders with progress and status reports
• Act a liaison between HQ and local teams. Keep local teams informed of global efforts and plans
What we're looking for:
• Detail oriented
• Ability to stay organized in high flux environment
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Able to navigate multiple content management systems
• Strong familiarity with project management skills
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Able to relate to players' experience with products
• Games industry knowledge and experience
• Strong English communication skill
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kxbn-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is also adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation.