Asset Implementer (Contract)
Epic Games is looking for a contract Asset Implementer on our Fortnite Art team.
• Implementing artwork from internal and external sources to game systems including Blueprint Asset content and systems setup (health, materials, grid snapping, architectural support, etc), Item Data setup (content hooks, not naming), Character Part assembly, for use in the game
• Validating technical specification of content
• Receiving prototypes and final assets and implementing them into the game
• Owning the implementation step for all assets in the game by reviewing incoming work and creating tasks for the team of implementers
• Training new implementers on the process and tools, and ramping up outsourcing companies
• Seeking ways to improve and automate the implementation process to make it faster and less error- prone
• Opening communication to various disciplines regarding status and known issues with content
• Detail oriented, QA mindset for content
• Understanding of how content dependencies work
• Basic art knowledge, basic knowledge of various 2D, and 3D applications, and how it relates to real-time game art
• Moderate experience with UE4
Please include a link to your portfolio.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4j3w1-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.