What We Do
Unreal-powered projects have been on the bleeding edge of real-time entertainment for over 20 years. Our team of engineering experts are always innovating to improve the tools and technology that empower content developers worldwide.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for developing, enhancing and maintaining the core systems of Unreal Engine 5 that power Fortnite cinematic trailers and live events, such as The Rift Tour Featuring Ariana Grande. You will work directly with the brightest technical minds and talented artists in the business as we build the premier cinematic tools that are being used in visual effects houses and virtual production stages around the world.
In this role, you willl
• Architect, implement and maintain core animation systems and tools that drive cinematics in Unreal Engine 5
• Work closely with other engineers, animators, technical animators, product designers, leads and external technology partners across multiple teams and timezones
• Write technical documentation and designs
What we're looking for
• 3+ years of professional game, visual effects, and/or animation system development experience
• Extensive experience in writing C++ applications and tool development
• Experience with high performance hierarchical evaluation of engine systems, keyframe posing and animation systems, virtual production pipelines, and/or high-quality image sequence rendering
• Someone who is user-focused, passionate, scrappy, solutions-focused, and innovative. These traits equal success at Epic and influence everything we do.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk1bqq-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.