What We Do
Our analytics teams use data to elevate our understanding of users and developers preferences to shape the games, technologies and businesses that make Epic an innovative leader in gaming.
What You'll Do
You will be the analytics leader responsible for shaping our first party games. You'll partner with our game play leadership team to shape games like Fortnite Battle Royale and directly contribute to growth by aligning the design team's creative direction with data-driven insights.
In this role, you will
• Work with Epic's game development leaders to identify opportunities to improve our games and proactively provide insights for our gameplay team in areas like game balance, engagement, and matchmaking
• Operate as a cross-functional lead alongside design, business, product and engineering partners to decide what hypotheses to pursue and designing the experiments and analytics plan to surface actionable insights
• Coach and manage a group of talented analysts and align their work with high impact projects
• Partner with data engineering and game devs to own and improve data quality across first-party games
What we're looking for
• 7+ years of professional experience managing teams of product analysts/data scientists
• Track record of operating as a product leader in a analytical function
• Hands-on leader with ability to grow top talent. Should be comfortable coaching team on soft-skills (product, influence, business) and also able to develop hard-skills (statistics, Hive/SQL, Tableau)
• Deep understanding large scale product development. Gaming background preferred.
• Passion for technology, video games, management and analytics
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwzzej-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.