Director International Content Investment
London, United Kingdom
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne's Digital Pre-school Division is an empowered product team which values communication, collaboration, and fun. Our primary goal and purpose is to create pre-school apps that boost meaningful screen time for children, parents, and caregivers. As part of the larger eOne and Hasbro family, our digital brand portfolio includes the widely popular preschool app World of Peppa Pig, which has claimed the #1 spot in its category in over 20 countries since launch, as well as superhero hit PJ Masks: Hero Academy.
The User Acquisition Marketing Manager will be a key member of the Digital Pre-school Team. Working closely with the Marketing Director, the successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to directly manage a growing user acquisition budget and make a direct impact on the growth of our app portfolio.
• Define and execute our full user acquisition strategy, both paid and organic, across the company's catalogue of pre-school apps. Allocate budget between a range of selected channels.
• Review our existing paid and organic user acquisition programme and identify optimisation opportunities.
• Implement and optimise campaigns on mobile advertising platforms including Google Ads, Search Ads and Amazon Advertising.
• Review the app store presence of our apps and define an app store optimisation test programme to improve conversion rates
• Suggest new potential user acquisition platforms and partners. Develop test plans for those new channels and make budget re-allocation recommendations based on results.
• Define clear objectives for all campaigns using relevant KPIs including cost-per-acquisition, Lifetime-Value, and other conversion and retention rates.
• Constantly monitor and optimise the performance of our campaigns against those predefined objectives.
• Work closely with the Business Analyst Director on building reporting and performance assessment tools.
• Lead the creation of both our app store assets and advertising creatives by briefing our creative team and other internal stakeholders. Work closely with the app product team to ensure that App Store Optimisation and Advertising creatives are part of the product roadmap.
• Keep track of any app store policy or legal changes to make sure that our campaigns, tracking and reporting capabilities are fully compliant with the regulatory framework specific to children apps.
• Previous experience managing a large mobile user acquisition budget on multiple channels
• Proven record of managing and optimising campaigns in Google Ads and Search Ads
• Excellent understanding of app store optimisation principles
• Understanding of ad attribution and tracking mechanisms with mobile campaigns
• Demonstrable interest for entertainment content and children's brands
• Strong analytical skills with ability to extract insights from multiple data sources
• Strong knowledge of the different app monetisation models and related KPIs
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.