eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony, Equestria Girls and Jem; as well as action-adventure brands Transformers and Power Rangers.
Facilitate and ensure the smooth and efficient running of this busy and dynamic Preschool Global Franchise Strategy & Management Team by providing full logistical, administrative and creative support, freeing up the team to fully deliver brand strategy and activation across the Blueprint globally.
• Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Preschool Franchise Brand Management Team by providing full logistical, administrative and creative support, allowing the team to deliver brand strategy and activation
• Be the first point of contact for the team across brands, answering queries, providing information, delivering assets, and fielding enquiries to the rest of the team as needed
• Manage diary and provide general administrative support for the Global Brand Leads – this will involve scheduling internal and external meetings, booking meeting rooms and external venues and liaising with partners and colleagues at all levels
• Ensure assets are stored and managed effectively, that brand folders are kept up to date and structured intuitively for many people to access easily – manage day-to-day enquiries for the team to cover content information, asset storage queries, asset requests etc.
• Raise POs, maintain budget trackers and managing payments and queries
• Process expenses accurately and on time for the Global Brand Leads of Preschool
• Organise travel arrangements and itineraries for the Franchise Brand Management - Preschool Team, including booking flights, hotels, transport, visas, screening rooms, accommodation, car hire, taxis and restaurants
• Manage delivery timelines for the many materials and assets the GFBM team create and disseminate, ensuring these are up to date and deadlines met
• Assist the Brand Coordinators in all aspects of their work
• Maintain and update content / brand cheat sheets and global brand updates, sharing these with relevant teams in a timely and helpful manner
• Co-ordinate team meetings
• Coordinate feedback and approvals for the team on relevant assets created in-house
• Assist in the preparation and presentation of brand presentation decks
• Educated to Degree Level or equivalent
• Advanced Microsoft skills (outlook, teams, ppt, word, excel)
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Excellent people and social skills, team player
• Ability to prioritise, manage and deliver multiple tasks, calmly and effectively, within tight deadlines, often simultaneously
• Demonstrable experience of managing busy and complex diaries, travel itineraries and bookings
• Natural curiosity and enthusiasm
• A hands-on, can do attitude
• Passion (for our brands)
• Dynamism (in finding ways to meet the goal)
• Excellence (in what you expect and deliver)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb106o-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.