Senior Equity & Inclusion Manager
London, United Kingdom
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony, Equestria Girls and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers and Power Rangers.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for owning the full recruitment life-cycle, from sourcing to selection to ensure eOne is bringing in the best talent to meet the needs of our Family Brands business.
You will be responsible for ensuring that we are not only hiring the best talent, but that our hiring practices are inclusive and increase diversity at eOne.
Acting as a trusted partner to both the hiring manager and the HR Business Partner, you will work collaboratively to gain a deep understanding of our business and the industry.
• Managing the recruitment process for Family Brands vacancies based predominantly in London but occasionally managing the process for vacancies in other Family Brands territories.
• Managing vacancies for other business areas in the UK (FT and Corporate) as and when required.
• Taking a 'direct-first' approach to every vacancy, proactively source candidates through utilising your network as well as uncovering new talent
• Identify best channels for internal and external advertising of job vacancies, including internal job boards, professional associations, other job boards, social media outlets, and recruitment events.
• Continually build a pipeline of talent for future vacancies
• Be a critical decision maker in the interview process, conducting robust behavioral/competency interviews to ensure we continue to hire only the best people
• Ensure all aspects of the recruitment process, from advertising, sourcing and selection through to interviews support eOne's ongoing commitment to inclusion and diversity
• Leading all interviews and providing interview coaching for hiring managers where necessary
• Fully ingrain yourself within the Family Brands business and become a trusted partner to all hiring managers
• Work closely with HR business partners to ensure recruitment practices align with the wider HR strategy
• Ensure compliance of hiring practices with legislation.
• Proven track record of attracting and landing top candidates across multiple levels and disciplines.
• Working technical knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
• Knowledge of legislation and regulations surrounding recruitment and selection practices.
• A skilled interviewer with extensive experience in competency interviewing candidates at all levels
• Extensive experience using LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
• Knowledge of human resources best practices.
• Strong consultative, service orientation
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong ability to build and maintain positive relationships
• Ability to work with Senior Leadership
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
• Ability to establish credibility and trust
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Demonstrated organisation skills and ability to schedule tasks
• Keen attention to detail
• Team-oriented and skilled at working within a collaborative environment
• A genuine passion for the Entertainment Industry
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33b85-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.