About Entertainment One
Acting as a trusted partner to both the hiring manager and the HR Business Partner, you will work collaboratively to gain a deep understanding of our business. Demonstrated analytical ability, a strong sense of urgency, interpersonal skills, knowledge of HR and recruitment, diverse and inclusive hiring practices, experience identifying top candidates, and strong negotiation skills will make the individual in this role successful.
• Full ownership of recruitment strategy and process for all Film/TV vacancies in our LA offices - identify/clarify hiring specifications and competencies, document and confirm principal requirements to ensure accurate and detailed job descriptions, and develop TA action plans.
• Taking a 'direct-first' approach to every vacancy, identifying and implementing sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions and create a robust and diverse pipeline at all levels.
• Proactively source candidates through utilizing your network as well as using social networking and online tools to proactively source and communicate with passive talent.
• Identify best channels for internal and external advertising of job vacancies, including internal job boards, professional associations, other job boards, social media outlets, and recruitment events.
• Be a critical decision maker in the interview process, conducting robust behavioral/competency interviews to ensure we continue to hire only the best people.
• Ensure all aspects of the recruitment process, from advertising, sourcing and selection through to interviews support eOne's ongoing commitment to DEI.
• Fully immerse yourself within the Film/TV business and become a trusted and valued partner to all hiring managers, demonstrating a consultative style that provides relevant metrics and industry trends to develop creative solutions.
• Work closely with HR business partners to ensure recruitment practices align with the wider HR strategy.
• Track and monitor all recruitment activity against key metrics.
• Ensure compliance of hiring practices with legislation.
• Identify, plan, manage and attend internal and external networking events that will connect you directly with talent.
• Partner with the wider TA team on the creation and the continued evolution of DEI recruitment programs, partnerships, and networking opportunities; assist in developing consistent corporate recruiting strategy.
• Educate leadership on available systems, tools, and processes to ensure effective hiring results and a positive candidate journey.
• Manage the eOne employer brand by developing a strategy to promote to diverse talent.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• 8-10 years of experience in recruitment and selection within the Film/TV industry.
• Proven track record of attracting and landing top candidates, include executive level positions.
• Working technical knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
• Knowledge of legislation and regulations surrounding recruitment and selection practices.
• A skilled interviewer with extensive experience in competency interviewing candidates at all levels.
• An expert at using LinkedIn as a recruitment tool.
• Strong consultative, service orientation with the ability to establish credibility and trust and develop positive relationships with senior stakeholders.
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Demonstrated organization skills and ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Team-oriented and skilled at working within a collaborative environment.
• A genuine passion for the Film/TV industry and for promoting DEI in the workplace.
What you'll be a part of:
• Break time: free snacks, winter holiday office closures, reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities, in house screening rooms, more snacks, and swag
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event.
• Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7nm56-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.