Paid Social Specialist
London, United Kingdom
Senior Social Media Manager (Peppa Pig)
Entertainment One (eOne) is an independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family brands; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep dedication to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne’s Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid’s entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers..
Want to manage social media for a global icon?
Peppa Pig is the biggest global preschool brand in the world and is still growing! With millions of followers across the globe, this is a rare and exciting opportunity to shape how we connect with our parent audience (and beyond) on social media.
As Senior Social Media Manager for Peppa Pig, you will work closely with the Global Social Media Director to set and implement local strategies in close collaboration with the Marketing Teams. This will include planning social calendars, expanding brand reach, growing brand engagement, championing trends and opportunities, and analysing efficiency globally.
• Manage all Peppa social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter which includes crafting best in class original posts, copywriting, organising translations, and scheduling.
• Work alongside our Content Producer to bring to life innovative and data informed creative ideas for campaigns, as well as ‘always on’ social.
• Continually identify social media trends and opportunities, and proactively capitalise on them in innovative ways, sharing findings to drive future strategy development.
• Closely align with Marketing Teams to ensure social media is integrated with and fully supports local brand and commercial objectives and 360 marketing plans.
• Monitor and respond to our community on all social media platforms in a timely and personable manner, in keeping with our brand values and tone of voice.
• Understand, utilise and champion analytic tools to evaluate content performance against set critical metrics, ensuring our strategies are successful and resonate with our audience.
• As a key member of the specialist in-house Social Media team, work collaboratively and seamlessly, continually sharing ideas and learnings with colleagues around the world to deliver outstanding social media for our brands.
• As a social media specialist, ensure local requirements and learnings are integrated into global content and social strategies.
• Work with Global Brand Teams to supervise development of creative materials for social platforms based on local strategies and needs.
• Coordinate with SVP/VPs of Brand Marketing and PR agency on crisis response and management as required to ensure all private and public engagement with followers is appropriate and on-brand.
• Partner with our Global Paid Media Team to set up and run effective social paid media campaigns, ensuring these delivers against set KPIs.
• Lead conversations and highly collaborative relationships with some of our partners.
• Proven track record in handling major brand presence on social; you understand the responsibility that comes with working on high profile accounts and can use them effectively.
• An ability to work autonomously in what can be a fast-paced environment. You’ll have good judgement and know when to escalate matters for support.
• Proven experience of leading and executing social media strategies. Previous experience with consumer brands, especially in the kids/family space, is a plus.
• A true social media enthusiast who is passionate about family brands.
• A strong awareness of the role social media plays in relation to the broader brand strategy, it’s value and impact it can have.
• Deep knowledge of the social media landscape including platforms (existing and emerging), algorithms, challenges and opportunities.
• Comfortable with using native and 3rd party analytic tools and reporting against important metrics.
• Highly collaborative and team-orientated with demonstrable relationship management skills.
• A creative champion committed to the highest quality and innovation levels with detailed understanding of our communities, brands and values.
• Excellent written skills in English, with the ability to write engaging social copy that reflects brand tone of voice and resonates with our communities. Strong attention to detail is a key requirement.
• Hands-on attitude, willing to roll up sleeves and ability to improve potential of self and team by sharing insights, new ideas and solutions.
What you'll be a part of:
Taking care: health and dental coverage
Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.