London, United Kingdom
About Entertainment One
eOne brings to market both original and existing content, sourcing IP from Hasbro's portfolio of 1500+ brands, and through a diversified network of creative partners and eOne companies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, developing and delivering creative, engaging and effective digital and in person marketing experiences in line with eOne TV international and eOne global strategy and vision for our shows and the eOne brand.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a growing, busy global Marketing team based in London, Toronto and Los Angeles. The role is central to the evolving distribution and eOne Studio business and the significant opportunities to engage clients in immersive, original and inspiring marketing and event experiences.
Skills and experience in Events, project planning, production of filmed shoots, marketing campaign creation, idea generation and brand management essential.
• Strategic Planning –responsible for setting and leading the annual international experiences plan for eOne International Distribution. This includes not only identifying and developing the creative vision but also deciding key international milestones that will gain the most brand cut through at trade markets and events including London Screenings, eOne Drama Preview, MIPCOM, LA Screenings.
• Event Management – responsible for leading the team on all elements of event delivery including assisting in procurement of all production agencies and creative partners, all audience and delegate management, event design, overall agendas including speakers, live shows, broadcasts and panels, internal events, hospitality and on site event logistics.
• Project & Stakeholder Management – responsible for leading a cross functional project team, bringing together departments including PR, Marketing, Sales, Content, ensuring that multiple projects are kept on track and objectives and KPI's are adhered to. Ensuring good relationships with key stakeholders are maintained even when there are conflicting priorities
• Budget Management – responsible for setting the annual budget submission for all events and experiences activity with individual event budgets. Responsible for reconciling all budgets and generating budget and event reports for the Executive team
• Venue Research – research and agree bespoke, creative venues for all types of events both virtual and live, including screenings, launches, training events, markets both in the UK and internationally
• Work closely with Marketing to ensure that all assets for events are delivered in a timely manner and on budget.
• Work with the Sales Teams to arrange their attendance at the smaller International (mainly European) markets/exhibitions – and all their associated needs
• Running debriefs and managing all post event reconciliation in terms of final attendance lists, final budget, co-ordinating with finance on supplier payments.
• Briefing and managing EPK and extra material across key scripted content where necessary
• Knowledge of risk assessments and produce these for events, when required
• Arrange all the items require for markets and fulfilling them to market
• Other adhoc projects and tasks to support the Marketing team
• Experienced in event management and production with demonstrated history of working in broadcast and media and an exemplary track record for producing meaningful events with measurable ROI.
• A creative thinker with a passion for television and the ambition to elevate and position all eOne TV experiences to the highest level to support global sales opportunities.
• An exceptional self-starter with a talent for innovation with the ability to manage projects from development through to completion
• Skilled in event design and delivery, production management, digital and online events, marketing and entertainment.
• Ability to develop and create high quality tactical and insightful presentation material
• Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns
• Knowledge and experience of integrating social media into b2b marketing initiatives
• Excellent presentation skills and influencing skills plus attention to detail and vision
• Consistently demonstrate innovation, integrity and professionalism
• Solve problems proactively
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Party time: office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties, and sometimes just because
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpj7px-44-192-54-67-42 in your application.
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.