eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast-growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution, marketing, and brand management of award-winning kids entertainment. Our content inspires and connects with families around the world. Key properties include long running global preschool phenomenon Peppa Pig, superhero preschool hit PJ Masks, newly launched animated kids' series Ninja Express, fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action-adventure brands Transformers and Power Rangers.
The Senior Manager will work closely with the Director, YouTube & AVOD and the YouTube Channel Management team to grow eOne's network of kids YouTube channels using audience growth strategies; keeping our channels updated and brand-focused, while seeking out new ways of increasing viewership, watch time and revenue globally.
• To grow their portfolio of the joint eOne Hasbro network of kids YouTube channels using strong audience growth strategies globally
• Prepare performance reports on a monthly / quarterly basis using YouTube analytics and other data software like Tubular Labs to understand and enhance performance, feeding insights back to Director and YouTube team.
• Manage a team of YouTube Channel Managers, set clear goals and channel-level KPIs - ensuring team have the right resources and tools to action
• Regularly audit and review performance metrics using YouTube Analytics and Tubular Labs to build actionable insights that are shared with the Director and relevant brand and marketing teams
• Create YouTube rollouts for brands and markets to ensure we have the correct programming strategy that aligns with our holistic distribution plans
• Lead bi-monthly sessions with Channel Managers to discuss channel / territory level strategy and changes on the platform.
• Work closely with our media team to execute COPPA-compliant YouTube advertising campaigns to grow our channels.
• Communicate with internal stakeholders keeping them updated on YouTube performance and future strategy and manage the day-to-day relationship with external agencies holding them accountable to deliver on set KPI's.
• React quickly and dynamically to changes across the platform – stay ahead of trends and algorithm changes.
• Direct experience with managing YouTube channels and confident analysing YouTube performance.
• Tech-savvy, with an understanding of all YouTube features including; analytics, Content ID, downloadable reports and live-streaming.
• Creative and proactive, with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Another language is a major asset, but not required.
• A passion for children's brands.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, and creative editing programs such as Photoshop and Premier / Final Cut.
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5jx51-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.