Accounts Payable Coordinator
Senior Accountant, Reporting and Consolidations (12-Month Contract)
Working with TV Content and International Distribution finance teams, you will perform key role in the timely completion of eOne TV Studios’ consolidation and reporting as well as overseeing the elimination and analysis of balance sheet and income statement balances on monthly basis. This position will focus on driving change as part of our upcoming process improvement initiative.
• Identify, manage and track eliminations within TV Content and International Distribution divisions
• Prepare monthly consolidated results for balance sheet and income statement including rolls and analysis of significant balances
• Prepare and reconcile various monthly analysis packs submitted to Group Finance
• Provide analysis and reconciliations of relevant balance sheet and income statement accounts
• Oversee and prepare working paper schedules on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Manage and assist in year-end external and internal audits
• Assist in maintaining the integrity of the general ledger, chart of accounts, and by title information
• Implement process improvements within areas of responsibility
• Actively involved in ensuring compliance with internal controls
• Accomplish tasks on time and take on special projects as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and professional accounting designation (or nearing completion)
• Minimum 3 + years of relevant experience
• Working knowledge of IFRS.
• Effective communication skills (both written and verbal). Ability to communicate and present information in a clear and concise manner to the relevant audience
• Sound analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ability to set priorities and balance multiple deliverables.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
• Attention to detail and accuracy is critical to performance success
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) an asset
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.