Sales Administrator Assistant
London, United Kingdom
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.
eOne's Family Brands division is an exciting, fast growing team within the global Hasbro family that specialises in the development, production, distribution and brand management of kid's entertainment. Key properties in the brand portfolio include international pre-school TV phenomenon Peppa Pig; superhero hit PJ Masks; newly launched pre-school series Ricky Zoom; fashion brands My Little Pony and Jem; as well as action adventure brands Transformers: Rescue Bots and Power Rangers.
The Production Assistant will support the Senior Producer in the execution of the global digital video plans for all of our brands. The role will focus on the day-to-day coordination of our animated and live action ancillary productions for YouTube and social media.
In this role, your accountabilities and responsibilities are…
• Co-ordinating with external suppliers to ensure the timely delivery of assets, and with internal stakeholders to collate feedback and approvals. Dealing with any enquiries or issues from either side quickly and confidently.
• Keeping production documents up to date, ensuring all content is catalogued correctly, costs are logged, and videos are scheduled for release - owning our process. Sorting footage and supplying editors/animators with all assets required for post-production.
• Leading on the pre-production for live action shoots - sourcing props & sets (including building some sets where required!), booking talent and crew, booking shoot space, ensuring kit is prepared and available.
• Attending and setting up Toy Play shoots. Ensuring props, sets and kit are present, setting up lights and sets, tidying the studio at the end of the day. Confident to step in and play a key role in directing/producing on Toy Play shoots where required. Playing an increasingly pivotal role in leading these shoots with a view to taking over these productions entirely.
• Feeding back on creative concepts, scripts, animations and edits. Developing an understanding of what makes great content for both kids and their parents and making suggestions to ensure this is reflected in the content we produce.
• Working with the channel management team to understand performance of our content and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Ad hoc tasks and responsibilities as required by the team
To do this role, you will have…
• Entry level - no previous experience required
• A demonstrable interest in video production
• A knowledge of digital video and social media platforms
• A passion for kids' brands and for storytelling
• Ability to operate independently, with a sense of when to involve line manager and wider team
• No airs or graces - ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!
What you'll be a part of:
• Taking care: competitive health and dental coverage
• Investing in your future: local defined contribution pension plans
• Break time: free snacks and reduced hours in summer
• Be inspired: regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunity to get involved in industry events
• The office: modern facilities and in-house screening rooms
• Build a better world: transcend entertainment to our corporate social responsibility activities. Plan a social event. Promote healthy lifestyles. Go green. Give back.
• Grow: develop your career and shape your future
Entertainment One Ltd. (eOne) is a talent-driven independent studio that specializes in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. As part of global play and entertainment company Hasbro (NASDAQ: HAS), eOne's expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales; family programming, merchandising and licensing; digital content; and live entertainment. Through its extensive reach and scale, and a deep commitment to high-quality entertainment, eOne unlocks the power and value of creativity.